Friday, May 14, 2010

Discusion of coure/Wikis, final evaluation and Virtual Wiki Symposium

Originally, biochemistry was a course I feared and dreaded to take. However, after the completion of this course it ended up being my favorite chemistry based course so far. I found I was able to connect all my previous knowledge of other science courses and tie them together with biochemistry. The power points were extremely helpful in organizing my thoughts and visualizing processes. The exams, I felt, were extremely fair and thought the structure was ideal. I enjoyed doing the wiki, it interesting applying ideas learned in biochem to research done in the field. The symposium was a little confusing for me but that could be due to the fact I am technologically challenged considering I found the online lab portfolio also some what confusing. The quizzes made me keep up with reading and the projects allowed me to apply my knowledge. All in all I thought this was a great course.

No comments:

Post a Comment